1. What are cookies?
2. What are cookies used for?
In order to help you, cookies may be used to: – Limit the frequency with which you will see particular advertisements or announcements from Akademi on our website;
- Keep track of how many times you do specific things, such as liking or sharing articles
- Track where you have come from if you were referred to our website
- Make our content more relevant to you by taking into account your response to previous, similar content
3. These cookies are used by Akademi to maintain personal preferences
Our website uses both ‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies keep track of you while you navigate, and persistent cookies recognise you when you visit.
4. How do I manage cookies?
You can accept or decline cookies. Most computers automatically accept them but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if you wish. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your browser (or your mobile phone’s manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the Akademi site may not work on your computer/mobile phone and you may not be able to access areas you want on the website. For this reason we recommend that you accept cookies.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org.