We work closely with partner schools and our creative practitioners to devise meaningful interventions – from one-off themed workshops to sustained residencies.
- Sessions to address National Curriculum dance targets – such as balance, agility and control.
- Dance for teaching Maths, Science, and English.
- After-school sessions.
- Create performances with pupils.
- Perform at a school assembly or one-off events.
- Programmes around exciting cultural festivals such as Holi Colour Festival, Indian Summer, and Diwali.
- Provide Dhol Drummers, South Asian Dance style dancers, Traditional Storytellers, and more.
All activities have positive benefits for those involved, including:
- High quality arts intervention
- Furthered understanding of other cultures
- Increased physical activity
- Reduced stress levels
Please get in touch to discuss how we can work with your school or youth group.